1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GMC Center Caps

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by LB Landscaping, Sep 24, 2002.

1. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Hey Everyone,
    Anyone know where I can get a set of center caps for an 88 GMC 1 ton??? 8 lug 16" wheel.

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Try one of those companies that goes to all the dealers like the hubcap man or something like that or the bargain news and you should be able to find em or better yet the local autowrecking yard.

Jay

3. LB Landscaping

from Maine

Good idea Jay thanks!!!!

4. long0

long0 Senior Member

I believe I have a set somewhere in the shop, but I believe they have the chevy emblem on them, not GMC. If you are interested, I would be willing to get rid of them cheap. I will look for them this afternoon.

Andy

5. LB Landscaping

from Maine

I'd be interested. Let me know if you find them. I have the 16" 8 lug pattern, need all four. Thanks!!!:D

6. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

you can try LMC truck catalog.

I know they have center caps for 73-87 Chev/GMC

7. long0

long0 Senior Member

LB,
    I did a quick once over of my shop last night and came up with nothing. I will be pulling the rest of my plowing equipment out this weekend, and maybe something will turn up.

Andy

8. LB Landscaping

from Maine

Thanks Andy, I have a few other leads but if you find them let me know.