1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GMC 2500 crew cab with BOSS 9'2'' poly V

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dan K's Inc., Mar 1, 2008.

1. Dan K's Inc.

Dan K's Inc. Junior Member

A little salty but its a great truck.

2. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice looking truck and plow.
  3. HC plower

HC plower Member

sweet setup, red&red
  4. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

how old is that plow? i see the drivers side cutting edge is almost gone! I just bought that same plow this year and can hardly tell the cutting edges have been worn. We have only plowed 6 times this year though.
  5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck and plow. red on red looks great. The plow could be new after all he lives in Michigan. They have been getting hammered with snow right?
  6. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

Nice rig got to love those GM products!! and the boss truck stands tall. Any weights in the rear?
  7. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Is it diesel? Nice red red combination!
  8. blm86

blm86 Member

nice setup.
  9. Dan K's Inc.

Thanks, to answer some of the questions, no it doesnt have any extra weight in the back and it handles great and no its not a diesel its a 6.0 V8
  10. Dan K's Inc.

The truck and plow are both 2007, they are both replacements of my stolen dump truck+plow along with 2 zero turn exmarks, weed whips, blowers, and tools, all in a 24 ft. enclosed PACE trailer. Any info on them please let me know.
  11. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

You may wanna take your plow into the shop and have it checked out, altho i am telling you something you already know your drive side butting edge is shot and your passenger side is looking great, your plow may not be set up right or it may be tweaked which is causing excessive pressure on the driver side edge allowing it to wear much faster than normal.
  12. superiorsnowrem

superiorsnowrem Member

hey just curious how much that costed you, the truck and plow combined. Im looking for something similar
  13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Sweeeeeeet truck and plow! I love how those new GMC's look! Wish I could afford one. Oh well, maybe in a few years.
  14. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck man, did you do and suspension work?
  15. Dan K's Inc.

The truck cost $39,000 with alot of deals and a good plan, the plow was a little over $6,000. I also had the suspension raised and altered a little, but with the original suspension i didnt buy anything for it.
  16. Dan K's Inc.

thanks for the coments
  17. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

wow the cutting edge is spent on the drives side
  18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck, I wish mine had the little mirrors.
  19. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

39k !!! HOLY ****!!!

think if i save up my food stamps long enough............
  20. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice looking truck