1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GM parts

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by jdknight75, Nov 30, 2009.

1. jdknight75

jdknight75 Senior Member

I just bought a 94 chevy and it does need some work. i was just wondering if there are any good websites or catalogs to find these parts. like on an older ford i have i use National Parts Depot but they dont have a catalog for GM trucks, any help is appreciated
  2. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

3. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

I use gmpartsdirect and rockauto.com.
  4. wicked85

wicked85 Member
    from Indiana

LMC is a good start
  5. joshg

joshg Senior Member
    from VT

I just got a used truck and am new to chevy ownership. I had the same question raised in this thread so i thought I would try not to reinvent the thread.

I am going to check out these sources but i am having a hard time understanding if I am going to get the right part.

For example my truck's tailgate doesn't latch tight so i noticed that the plastic bushings that mount around the strikers that the latch hitches to are worn/out gone. Where do I find those little parts?

What about a new latch assembly for my center console?

Cover for my tailgate handle? (actually found this one).

Is there a better way than the internet for getting valid part numbers or searches? LIke a GM manual or something?

2000 NBS Reg Cab 4wd 2500 Silverado
  6. cameron2171

cameron2171 Senior Member

lmc is all you need dude