1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gm Parts

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by lodogg89, Jan 18, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Where do everyone recommend ordering parts from. Im looing for body parts. I called the dealer, but they want 409.59 for it. I need a new front bumer cover.

2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

The website is gmpartsdirect
    They sell you the parts at dealer cost, but mark up shipping to make there profit.
    you can find out what your dealer pays for it, then try a bargin with your dealer.

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Check out LMC truck. Theirs lists for 249.95 plus s&h. They are located in Lenexa, Kansas. Hope this helps

4. Proscapez LLC

I have found when your buying Non factory parts, there parts and panels they don't fit good and always need some work. Also alot of there metal starts rust quickly also.
    I guess it comes down to, you get what you pay for.

5. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i checked out gm parts direct, but cant find the part their, their website sucks and is hard to use. and i dont think it will rust to bad, since its plastic.

6. Proscapez LLC

I forgot you need the part number, you can get the part numbers from them last I knew.
    Your right plastic wont rust, it wont fit and there be some flaws in it. IMHO

7. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

try jcwhitney.com
    rockauto.com
    ckresto.com

ive ordered from all and got what i expected