1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GM mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by RCsLawncare, Apr 23, 2010.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

How much are some regular mirrors for a 99-up truck go for. They are all power including turn signals and power fold in option. Im looking to buy some tow mirrors for the truck if I keep it. Didn't know if I could get $200 for the pair...? They are off a 2003 2500HD

2. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

If they are OEM, you could probably get $200 on eBay or Craigslist. Those style retail for $250+ each new. The market it so saturated with aftermarket junk mirrors that it's hard to get good money for the OEM ones these days.

3. fathead

fathead Junior Member
    from MN

Do you have a pic

4. RCsLawncare

Of stock Mirrors? Just the pictures of my truck in the pictures forum, think its on page 3 or 4.

5. Cosmic Charlie

Cosmic Charlie Senior Member

I need a pair of side mirrors (L&R) for my 2004 Chevy HD 2500 LT

email me direct if you want to sell

caesar5@comcast.net

6. dreamer

dreamer Member

If you still have them I am in need of a set. Just bought 04 with power mirrors that don't work. They put none power aftermarket ones on it and cut the wires. let me know.

Thanks
    Nathan
    4seasonsllc@embarqmail.com

7. RCsLawncare

Email sent... Dreamer, I could not sent to yours. PM me if you are still interested if Charlie is not interested. Thanks! Ryan