1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GM CARD Earnings?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by jvm81, Dec 20, 2006.

1. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

Just checking there web site and they say you get 3% now - I always thought it was 5%??

Also why can you never redeem all those points - there is always a limit of what you can use? B/t my card and family card - heck we have close to 10K just sitting there?!!??

Can I redeem them earnings for other things like hotel - food, gas etc??

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Not sure about the hotels and stuff. But i cashed in 3000 points or so towards my truck. That was nice

Just checked my account...says 5% earnings

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  3. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

I have a ton of points too. I was never informed about limits on what can be cashed in but, I did see the GM website stating there is a limit.

When I probably go to buy my new truck this coming spring and if they limit my points I will pitch a *****, walk out and buy a Ford or Toyota. Gm has been loosing their minds.

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

You can only use $3000 towards a truck