1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GM Bluetooth Group Buy

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by rcpd34, Oct 15, 2008.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Anyone interested in going in on a group buy on this?

http://www.scosche.com/bluefusion

It just got released and is already on backorder. Price is $399 + $25 for the harness + $15 for freight. Add $100 for the iPod adapter. I'd like to get a bunch of people together and try to reduce the price through a group buy. Any interest?

2. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

I don't care about an i pod, but how could I convert my XM to Sirius in my 07 GMC?

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Why not just order the best of sirus on XM?

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

try tssradio.com

5. hammerstein

Best of Sirius on XM is Howards 2 channels, Playboy, and Martha. You still have to put up with the crappy music channels and programming that XM has.

6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

well maybe now that you said Martha will be on there... :cool:

7. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

My Garmin GPS already does all of this through my factory radio. Why would someone need this when you can do it cheaper with a GPS?

8. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Maybe because lots of us have the factory Nav that doesn't do it. It doesn't make sense to buy another GPS to stick on the dash. Do you have a link to the GPS you have? I'm curious to read about it.

9. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

This one. I use a 2MB SD card for my music storage and it plays through the FM transmitter right through the truck stereo. It works GREAT.

This is a Garmin Link but there are much better deals out there.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=10624

I use it everyday!!!!! I have XM and have not used it in months, I think I need to cancel my contract with XM.

10. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

you might have better luck posting that on a gm web site like the dieselplace dot com

11. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

That's where it all started.
    Thanks.

12. scitown

scitown Senior Member

I recieved an email saying that coming soon sirius will be available thru xm radio's...Or something like that. All I remember is not having to pay more to switch the radio now that the two companies have merged. The email said look for an email in the next month or two for details. Makes me happy because I really do not care for xm and I dont want to stick a magnet antena on my roof to convert to siruis.

13. hammerstein

Thanks, I have three GM vehicles with factory XM and they all have a separate Sirius radio in them. Older radios can be converted over but nothing is out yet for these new radios, I guess its only a matter of time before.