1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GM 1/2 ton Front Rotors and pads for 1999

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Yaz, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I have a brand new set in the box of GM Front rotors and pads from Dobles in Manchester NH. I paid 148.04 each for them and 135.00 for the pads. Totaling 431.08 These are 100% GM. PM me if interested. I wouldn't use aftermarket Raybestos stuff after bad luck with my 1994 Yukon eating them up in 6 months or less. My factory set had over 100K on them.. it pays to buy the good ones.

PM me if interested I sell them obviously less than I paid since I have no use for them at this time. I purchased them for my 1999 new style GMC 1/2 ton and sold the truck.

2. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

No interest at all?

3. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Just reposting again

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

they fit a 1997 chevy silverado 2500?? if so, i could just go to your house to pick em up if i needed them, would have to check.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

nevermind, just noticed the 1/2 ton part, deffinatly wouldn't work on my truck

6. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Bummer I would have hooked you up. The 99 and newer GM's have way bigger pads than the older trucks. The rotors have to be smaller than a 3/4 I would have to think. And 8 holed vs 6 etc....

O well....

7. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Still for sale!