1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GLTE trade show

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jelinek61, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

I went to the GLTE show in Grand Rapids today. They had some really nice stuff. Ebling, Blizzard, Boss, HLA, Snow Kontrol, and B&B were the main snow related dealers. Here are some pics of the show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice pics. I would love to have that kubota with the blizzard power plow on the front and the ebling back blade.

4. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. lude1990

lude1990 Senior Member

Sweet pics. I want a ebling so bad for my truck. Keep the pics coming

6. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

That's every guy dream toys, I love new equipments
    thanks for posting

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I was there yesterday, from what I heard the show gets smaller every year. It was my first time going this year. Lots of nice stuff. In the pic with eblings truck thats Jim in the pic in the black shirt. I talked to him for a few yesterday. Hes a awesome guy.

8. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Yeah, this was the first year i went as well. They had some sweet stuff there though. I liked the new terex PT100G the best. That thing was a beast.

I posted some other pics of lawncare/landscaping equipment on lawnsite if any of you guys wanna see them.

9. fargosnowpro

fargosnowpro Member

x2!

Great pics! Deere did another design change on their skids?! That one looks like it has a new track design too, or possibly some aftermarket tracks?

10. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

I've been going for several years and yes it gets smaller every year for sure, most companies wait for the show in Novi,MI the first week in March.

11. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for sharing pics. Everything is shiny and new. Makes you want to buy stuff.payup
    Terex skids are cool, and the new Kubota skid looks ginormous.

12. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Pictures.....Did you get any Pictures of Mark Oomkes...:laughing:

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

And for only about 1400 a month too I think is what it was. HAHA! There was a lot of nice looking stuff there thought.

14. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

yup, the rep and i got talking and without any attachments the one that was there they just bought to use as a rental for like $72k

15. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Do you know the exact dates for the novi show? I went last year but cant find anything about it online. Maybe i just didnt look hard enough.

16. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

March 1&2.......:drinkup:

17. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

thanks ^^^^

18. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

that johndeere 5105LE is my next purchase with a new inverted blower