1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gloves

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by pkmac, Dec 11, 2013.

1. pkmac

pkmac Junior Member
    from Idaho

I am looking for gloves that will keep my hands warm and dry but won't get destroyed by the ice melt.

2. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

http://www.zorotools.com/g/00060499/k-monkey gloves/

What I use. But I don't stay outside for hours on end. In and out of the truck. Winter Monkey Grip Gloves
    Description
    Cold Protection Gloves, Safety Cuff, Foam Insulate Lining, L, Tan, Palm Material PVC, Back Material PVC, Coating Material Vinyl, Coating Finish Smooth, Finger Material PVC, Thumb Material PVC, Clute Cut, Finger Style Full, Thumb Style Wing, Length 10 In., Temp. Range To -50 Degrees F, 1 Pair

3. Robinson_Cnst

Robinson_Cnst Senior Member

I had a pair of arctic military gloves that a truck driver friend gave me out in New York once. They were bullet proof and very warm. I somehow lost them and have not found a suitable replacement.

4. willshome

willshome Junior Member
    from mass

5. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

6. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

Leather mitts with wool liners, keep your hands warm and at forty below you can drop a heat pack in easy.

7. Shade Tree NJ

Shade Tree NJ Senior Member