1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Glacier Snow Management Videos Enjoy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bosshogg, Jan 23, 2013.

1. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

3. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

oh the good old days! I would give anything to have those long nights back! I like the last video of loading the trucks with the two-way radio chatter. lol Good work boss!

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice videos, but lose the music.

6. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

If you don't like it turn your volume down.lol

7. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

great videos!

8. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Great videos ! Are those from your last storm ?

9. snowbuster1

snowbuster1 Member

Nice videos, like to see all that big equipment being put to work moving snow. I wish we would get some snow.

10. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

no the long video is from 3 years ago and the rest are from this year and last. no big snows here but we like our big toys when they get to work.

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Great video's and very nice equipment.

12. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

Nice videos and great equipment. It's crazy how fast the blowers load trucks and how much more snow you can fit per load.
    With that most of our hauling is hourly or per yard. Your way would cut bills in half I feel. I'm not out to over charge a customer but do you charge a different way to help make up for it? I am assuming your charging more per hour than say just a loader loading trucks, but being able to charge almost double would be tuff. It would take a good sales guy explaining to a prop manager our numbers look high but we are 2x more productive.

13. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice vids! I like the Deere front end loader.

14. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Great videos... With the lack of snow, I might need to dig up some old relics to post.

15. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

ya the blower rate is more then a loader it's not a hard sell to our clients. we don't own the trucks so our subs might have lost some on the trucking but our clients view it as a savings to them. but we still load trucks with the loader on lots where the blower would be an over kill!