1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Give me a REAL storm!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by LB Landscaping, Jan 12, 2004.

1. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

3rd time in a week we got a "dusting" over night, it's driving me nuts!!!! Just an inch nor more no less. :realmad:
  2. tovoninc

tovoninc Senior Member

I feel your frustration. We've plowed once this season. Winter is not getting any younger!
  3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

That sucks, we've had 2 plowable events, both in Dec.

SNOBLOMAN Junior Member

I agree, we had 4 feet of snow in early December and now barely have enough to cover the grass. :realmad:
  5. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Plowed once, salted 3 times, now the snow that they were calling for on Wed, is now another rain event unless it changes again. I'm working on Landscaping work, fortunately I have some of that backed up that I can do. I mean this is getting to be absurd. It starts snowing at the end of Nov, and now in the heart of the snow season, all we get is rain. I just hope that the rain is still around in July and August.

SNOBLOMAN Junior Member

You know what the kicker here is... the weathermen say "it's to cold to snow" :rolleyes: I believe it though, high temps the past week or so have yet to get above zero with temps at night dipping to 30 below. Come on sun...we need som white stuff!!
  7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I've plowed 6 times so far this season, most of which were only an inch or two but it still counts.:D Got 8 inches 2 weeks ago!payup
  8. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

PLowed 1 time and salted 3 times..... THATS IT here in Indy. :realmad: Oh but we have had plenty of RAIN !!!!! :eek: