1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

getting too crazy maybe??

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by trqjnky, Oct 26, 2010.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

i have a lot of big wide open lots, and 2 apt complexes i plow. i have a 9ft western ultramount on my 04 dodge 2500 CTD. i just ordered wings for it to speed up plowing time so im not chasing windrows all day. i have 4 trucks, not just this one, so yes i can get it all done in time.

too much?

good luck?

just right?:mechanic:
  2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

4. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

lol, that does look like a spaz post. i was just clarifying that im not trying to do all this with one truck. but anywho, 9ft blade with wings, anyone see any problems arising from it? aside from barely fitting in 1 lane of traffic.
  5. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Just right. Relax. If you have the OEM Western wings, you will be at 10 ft. The truck will have no problems, just take the wings off before you hit the road. Also, good tires fit for the application and proper weighting are a must.