1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

getting to be that time of year...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, Sep 14, 2008.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

so i look outside today to see the leaves on the ground, trees turning yellow/orange...its fall..has been for awhile. so i take the new lawn tractor out and pickup all the leaves. start cleaning stuff up around the yard. luckly our buddy got all 3 of his junk cars out of our yard!!! looks sooooo much better! thought i'd share some pics from today then.

part of the yard
    [​IMG]

getting rid of the first junker
    [​IMG]

you know its getting to be that time of the year as the leaves start to match the truck!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 91AK250

and this one was just too cool not to post, sorry!
    [​IMG]

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics. i hope the leaves dont start too much around here for a while. but i can feel a change in the air. it wont be long before the heat will be on. another summer gone by too fast

4. 91AK250

we didnt have a summer, we just had time without snow...it really sucked a big one :( so i'm looking forword to the winter.

i've got so much to do tho before it freezes up! we have to get about 8 loads of gravel on the driveway, get our other con-ex container here and placed down on a good level area of the yard. plus get the motorhome ready for winter...uggh never enough time it seems...

getting down to *40 at night, freezing wont be too far off i bet.

5. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I saw a guy with the leaf box/vac on his truck yesterday. Not readly for that yet. We have another month here before we start really collecting.

6. 06HD BOSS

:eek: what! theres a couple leaves down here...a couple lol. maybe its strictly his leaf truck and just has it ready to roll.

7. 91AK250

maybe he likes to be extra prepaired! cant fault a guy for that haha

8. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

No, I know who the guy is he only has the F350 dump. He was towing his landscape, with the riders, blowers, trimmers etc.

Only thing I noticed is that the vac looked new, so maybe he had the box on etc so they could get it all set up. I will check this week to see if he is still driving around with it.

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Well your in luck today Dave, its going to be 90 and humid!:realmad:

10. 06HD BOSS

i know. very humid today & tomorrow, its gross, i just dont know if im ready to wear heavy jackets yet though.

11. 91AK250

in 10 days our high temp is supposed to be 49* :( jacket weather damnit....

12. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Yup at least one more month of mowing here before leaf cleanup starts.

13. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

IM READY! Ice fishing time.