1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Getting the fleet ready

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MSS Mow, Oct 14, 2011.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Dug everything out and sending it off to the dealer for fall service.

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

New red HD? Hows the tractor?

3. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

It's my old man's that I put a plow on. Only used as a backup. Love the tractor so far. Haven't used it much yet though.

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

just ppray for snow!!!

5. toroplowman

toroplowman Member

are those whelen mini justice's? how do you like em?

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

When you have a nice shop like that why would you take your equipment to be serviced at the dealer?

7. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Thumbs Up

Yes they are mini justices. I love them. Super bright and no problems with 'em. (Knock on wood). All 3 trucks have them, although the old man takes his off for the summer so that's why the red gmc doesn't show one.

I'd prefer to have the dealer do a good "once over" to be sure I don't miss anything. Plus, I'm an idiot when it comes to mechanic work! lol

8. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

The only way to learn how to service your plows is to do it your self. It's pretty easy to do. I would never pay some one to service my plows. Very nice set. Good luck this winter.