1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Getting Ready

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by shaunnshelly, Nov 13, 2010.

1. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

Dropped off the Snow Pushers today.Next delivery will be some equipment

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice! Ready to move some snow!
  3. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Sweet, so what else are u gonna use there?
  4. shaunnshelly

I have a Backhoe I will be dropping off and I am finishing up some paper work on a new piece of equipment

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking equipment. Good luck with the new skid steer.
  6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Oh No its Wally World!... J/K... At least you'll be plowing it with more then 2 trucks!....LOL... Good Luck... Also, just curious as to how long that lettering has been on the inside of that one pusher? I was thinking of doing the same but thought it would rub off to quickly.....
  7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thats a nice loader for snow..........has that been urs from the start or did you buy it used?
  8. shaunnshelly

Bought the Loader used a couple years ago. Runs great and only has about 3K hours on it.. nice and tight...

As far as the Oh No Wally World.. My Guard is Up..... and I am crossing my T's and dotting my I's