1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

getting ready!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KMBertog, Oct 7, 2010.

1. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

I know you guys have requested more pictures from me... I posted others in my other thread about "Small sample of our fleet"... If you keep scrolling you will get to about 10 or 12 other pictures if you haven't seen them already.

Here's some more I shot during lunchtime today. Sanding and painting the blades on the skidsteers... Half of the machines are getting new tires this season.

Enjoy!

Keith

www.bertoglandscape.com

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

2. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

you guys have some impressive stuff!

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Keith, how well does the LX665 push? We have one and we're putting a 8ft BOSS skid steer blade on with wings. This will be its first year doing actual plowing and was just wondering how well I can expect it to do. Thanks, Brian

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Your company has a wicked nice fleet.

5. KMBertog

two more skidsteers getting ready for paint.

DSC01406.jpg

6. KMBertog

Thanks! ussmileyflag

7. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

wow, that is a nice looking fleet of skid steers. It looks like you really take good care of your equipment, its nice to see that, a lot of bigger companies will run it for a few years until it gets worn out and just replace it.

8. KMBertog

Thanks! Some of the Case tractors are starting to get older and a bit outdated. But, since mechanically they are still fine because our mechanics take such good care of the stuff, we will keep them until they're of no use. Usually we will repaint the entire loader if it needs it, and they look like new! We paint the plows as needed each season.

9. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

Thats good, as long as they run good there is no sense on getting rid of them.