1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Getting ready for 2010-2011

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by eicivic, Sep 4, 2010.

1. eicivic

eicivic Member

2008 Arctic Cat 366 4x4
    Warn 50" Blade
    Power Pivot
    Kenda Executioners

I plow mostly for fun, Plow my business lot, a business across from mine, and a few others here and there. A huge upgrade from lasts year John Deere blade w/ manual pivot.

2. bullettooth81

bullettooth81 Senior Member

Nice, how does the electric pivot work? I always wanted one when I had a plow and ATV.
  3. eicivic

eicivic Member

i LOVE it... Haven't push any snow yet but the idea of not having to move a leg or arm to move the blade is pure joy. LOL

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

That looks like the plow to have.

I no longer plow with my truck, or at all. But I did buy an ATV this past spring and as winter approaches I am thinking of putting a plow on it for fun. That would be the one i would get. Nice job!

That did it cost you?
  5. eicivic

eicivic Member

A total for the Warn 50" Blade, Power Pivot, Poly wear bar, Markers, Rubber flap, Push tube $740.00
  6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

thats not bad at all. I thought it would be in the $1300 range. I look forward to hearing about your experience with it.
  7. eicivic

eicivic Member

I added some lights today and changed my cable connection at the plow base.

8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice set-up. If I used my ATV plowing more than I curently do I would have a set-up like that.
  9. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

Yep, that's a sweet rig. Hope it works great for you.
  10. eicivic

eicivic Member

Thanks for the positive comments!
  11. alwayz-plowin

alwayz-plowin Senior Member

do u have any like led lights oon it or anything????
    think i see one in one of your pics but not sure.....
    Nevermind they are!
    do you have/run everything to one battery or do u have a spare??
    some guys were having problems with lights plow and more light on atv running down the battery....
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  12. eicivic

eicivic Member

All on one battery as for now. I will see how she does this winter with the added power draw. First winter with the power pivot and the 4 led lights + plow lights. I will run the plow/flog lights, led fender lights and oe running lights only. I wont turn the low or high beam lights on because from what i can tell the new lights i put on the front rack will be plenty bright with the running lights next to the headlights and with the rear taillights and the led fenders.
  13. DnvrMike

DnvrMike Junior Member

Where to buy

Hi, that is just what I want to get for King Quad, I have been doing all the searches I can.
    Where did you purchase your kit? local or web site?

The power pivot alone that i have found is over 450$.
    So to find a set up for under 800 would be awesome.

All my local dealers just have CC and push the hell out of that brand, and want 1300+ for a setup.

14. eicivic

eicivic Member

Through my business i deal with Keystone Automotive of Kansas City, MO I get discounted pricing. So i obviously get a better deal than MSRP.