1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Getting my beast ready for this year

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JimMarshall, Oct 21, 2013.

1. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

I've been preparing my beast for this year. Here's the newest additions. 9.5 foot Western MVP3, and I decided to go high tech with LED strobes. Haven't decided on what size or brand of spreader just yet, we run Henderson now, but are always looking to see what else is out there.

Heres a photo

And a quick video of the strobes, first of our trucks that we are putting these on.

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great!
  3. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!
  4. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice rig and plow
  5. Matt10486

Matt10486 Member

where is oil city pa? great looking truck!!
  6. JimMarshall

from NW PA

60 miles SSE of Erie, right in the Lake Effect Belt.
  7. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Have you run the strobes at night, the two facing forward on the cab guard/protector look like they’d reflect in the mirrors back at you.
    BTW, Nice set up.
  8. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice setup. Strobes are going to be nice! I'd like to try them this year as well.
  9. JimMarshall

from NW PA

No I haven't, not sure that will be an issue, I do notice that they shine into the cab of the truck onto the floor.... Need to check it out at night one of these days, already considered hitting the bottom edge of the light with a quick coat of black paint.