1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gettin' er done with the Ford Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, I haven't posted a pic of the new rig wheeliing and dealing, here's a couple of quick shots !!

joes frank 005 (Medium).jpg

joes frank 006 (Medium).jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

looks like a fun lot!!! I think the way boss has their directionals looking as part of the headlight bar is pretty cool!

3. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

Nice work, thats a good sized lot from what I can see. Sharp looking Ford yout got there.

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yeah, it's a big school and church, we plowed and salted parts of earlier, I was just there finishing up what was left.

5. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Great pics!!! truck looks sweet!! I love them Fords!

6. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

7. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Nice! :salute:

8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That is one nice Ford.

9. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

looks good! I like the big lots, they can be really fun, but they do get old and boring pretty quick.

10. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

Here is my 01 Ranger with the 6'8" Homesteader plow. This truck is great for small commercial and all residential properties.

Picture 682.jpg

Picture 708.jpg

11. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

New Heights- I use an 01 Ranger Edge with a 6'8" Sno-Way. Love mine for the resi's. How do you like yours?

12. New Heights

I loved my Ranger with the Homesteader plow but I just traded it in for a 04 Silverado. I miss it It was great for tIight areas.

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I could use something like that for the side walks I have :nod:

Problem I have now it there are a ton of telephone poles between the sidewalk and fence line that is too narrow for my plow to fit through :cry:

14. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

now thats a ford i wouldnt mind plowing in

15. 54powerwagon

54powerwagon Senior Member

here's mine playing in a little snow

plow site.JPG

16. New Heights

Here are some pics when I had the plow instaled and one out on the farm.

Picture 299.jpg

Picture 298.jpg

17. DeereFarmer

Hey 54powerwagon: how did you do those LEDs under your doors? Have any closeups?

18. NateV

NateV Junior Member

19. 54powerwagon

54powerwagon Senior Member

My led's under the doors are made by recon. seem to be good so far. Very easy to put on about 30 min. a side. They do turn and parking lights but i just hooked the turn signal up to the parking light side so they are very bright. It's on light but i ran it behind the center step support thats why it looks like two. They seem to be a little better build then others i have found on the Internet. I will get some better pictures this week.

20. DeereFarmer

I had a feeling they were Recon. They are on my list of things to get now. Thanks! Your truck looks great.:waving: