1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Get Your FREE Gift Here...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Sean Adams, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

For a limited time, Eureka Chemical Company is offering free samples of Fluid Film® for members of the PlowSite community. Check out our listing in the PlowSite Product Showcase at http://plowsite.com/showcase.php.

Fluid Film® was developed and perfected to stop the highly corrosive effects of salts, fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides on all metal surfaces. Fluid Film® will not freeze and stays slick in sub-zero temperatures, making it an excellent snow release agent. It will keep snow and ice from sticking or building up on any metal surface, and continue to lubricate in the coldest of conditions.

The perfect product for winter applications: Ask for your free can today. Just send an email to dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and tell him you saw this post on PlowSite.com.

2. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Sean:

Just wanted you to know that I received my free sample yesterday. They were very prompt in shipping the product. I'm going to try it tomorrow and see how it goes. Thanks :)

3. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I got my free sample yesterday also. Im egar to try it out and see how it compares to others. I'll let people know the results.

4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

free product

I just got mine today, looks great, I have so many uses for it I'll definitely be buying more.

5. Grn Mtn

free product update

okay so today I sprayed FluidFilm on my mower deck, trailer gate hinges, my storm door hinges, my hitch and ball and the inside of my trailer's stake pockets. All hinges are squeak free and move nice, the mower deck stayed 90% buildup free even though this morning I was mowing wet grass. I give this product a thumbs up.

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Got mine too, I will be putting everything and seeing how it works.. :nod:

7. JunkFood331

JunkFood331 Junior Member

Hello Sean, just received my can yesterday. Was shipped very fast. I'm looking forward to trying it on many things. I'll up date on my findings.

Thanks a bunch for the info :nod:

8. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

is shiping free also?

9. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

All free :D Got mine in 4 days ;)

10. Grn Mtn

capillary action

New update to FluidFilm: The stake pockets I sprayed the inside only, (because I had never painted them yet and were rusty) there are two small weep holes on the bottom edge to keep water from building up. Well through capillary action this stuff has coated the bottom 1" OUTSIDE of the stake pockets, wow. Can you imagine a rusted screw or bolt, spray it on and wait a day or two and I bet this stuff would free it up. BTW, the stake pockets are 2x4 box steel welded on top of the trailers top side rails.

Oh, its been raining for two days without any washing away. I still have not checked under my mower deck to see if the twirlin' whirling wet grass blades wore it away.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2005
  11. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

FluidFilm was very prompt to reply, although it should be said that the offer is not valid for Canadian members.

12. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I got my sample today and looking forward to trying it.

13. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

great stuff, put it on my trailer hitch ball over a week ago, have hooked and un hooked it a dozen times and it has rained twice. this stuff is still working. Also worked really good on the slides on my wet tile saw. lasts a long time and the water doesnt affect it much.

14. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Got mine in 3 days, have yet to try it.

15. chevman-67

chevman-67 Junior Member

Well I'm out of luck! It seems that I'm not able to try this stuff it sounds great but if you live in Canada you are not able to receive the free offer.Well anyways if your Canadian you can't get it.:mad: :cry:

16. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Yes it sure does and in my case thats a bad thing because i got it on my mower brake pads on my eXmark and now turning is a real PITA!!!! It works great on the other things ive used it on though!

17. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Got mine in and can't wait to try it. Sounds like a great product.:bluebounc

18. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

how do i go abotu getting this stuff to try out sounds good

19. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

Just read (fully) the first post of this thread.

I got my free can very fast, and am extemely impresed by it coating/lubricating qualities.
    I do not use it on my mower deck, but will certainly try it on my plows, blower soon.
    I will be buying more.

20. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

Well, don't feel too bad... they won't even ship to some places in the US,.. like me... :( :( :(