1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Get together?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow, Jan 23, 2001.

1. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

I've been talking to a few lawnsite members, and it seems as though a few people will be going to the <a href="http://www.keypro.com/show_conex_hartford.htm">Connecticut Construction Expo</a>. Just wanted to know if anyone else is thinking of going? All the details are on the site. It's Febraury 7/8 from 12-8pm. There's some really neat booths and exhibits. Just wanted to know if anyone else is going up on thursday (the 8th)?

Bryan

2. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

I'll be there.

Unless it snows.

3. n y snow pros

n y snow pros Senior Member

Like Lawnguy ill be there if it dosent snow

4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Mascon Boston March 7&8th

5. snow

cat320-
    I was talking about the connecticut construction expo. Keypro also runs the Mass one and some other local shows.
    I will be there thursday, unless we're supposed to get snow thursday then i'll go wednesday.

Hope to see a lot of people there!

Bryan

6. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Hey guys. Those who are going maybe we could meet for lunch or something and do a little b.s.ing. I don't know the exact details of the event but there must be food somewhere. Speak up guys.

7. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Again if it doesn't snow I will go.

Great idea for lunch,maybe we could get John Parker from Taconic Maintenance to treat us and tell all about MagicO.

8. snow

Due to school and such, I will not be there till around 4:30pm. I know a few people are coming around then, maybe some of us can get dinner and bs for a while.

Bryan

9. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Don't worry Snow,we can get J.P. to buy dinner also!!!

10. snow

We'll have to make sure the food isn't sprayed with JP's magic or chucks toxic paint ;).

Anyone else planning on attending?

Bryan

11. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

The neighborhood surrounding the expo center consists of several dozen car dealers, the jail, the postal distribution center and sundry industry. Dont forget the half-dozen strip clubs.

Close proximity, you have Mickey Ds, Burger King and Dunkin Donuts. Anything else better jump back on the highway and look around.

I will be there during the day. By 430 I will be back home with the kidlets.