1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

get together in cleveland ohio

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by frndinalowplace, Oct 16, 2005.

1. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

anybody want to get together from cleveland ohio area. we can meet at quacker steak n lube in vallyview.

2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Let's hear it NE Ohio guys! Count me in!

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

All right, one close to the house, count me in, what time frame are you thinking ??:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

If Im not busy I'm in, I ambusy all of the saturdays in Oct.

Good Luck Mike

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Sounds pretty cool. Like the others said, it depends on the date, but it definately sounds good. Valley View is about 10 mins from me. Good idea!!:drinkup:

6. shellano

shellano Junior Member

count me in sounds goood....
    only 15min from my house as well!!!!!!!!
    let it snow baby..
    f-250 crew
    7.5 blade

7. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Depending on when it is I'd like to swing on by. I'm about 25 minutes from Valley View. Keep us updated

8. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

Depending on the date and time I might come by.

9. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Let me know what date/time I can probably swing by, only about 20min from my house.

10. RHarrah

RHarrah Member

Another possiblity here too.

11. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

We could all wear " Snow Drop " plastic flowers in our lapel to identify us.
    Har har Har
    Snow drop's are the first flowers of spring, most times they bloom as the snow pack is melting in early March. They are tea cup shaped and white.

12. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

It figures all the westside guys can go cos it doesnt snow there. you guys deal in trace snow, we have measurable snow, but I might could be there:cool:

13. M-Pact Snow

M-Pact Snow Junior Member

Its a small trip but I'll try to make it all the way from youngstown.

14. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

k this is good kinda a lot of guys. i think it would be smart to have it on a sun. if u guys r to busy on a sat. if not it will prob will b on a sat.make sure u guys drive your trucks there. it will b like a huge plowing gang lol well ya think of some dates we have to hurry b 4 the snow comes lol

15. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

i'm new to this site, and everybody seems pretty cool ! except all you guys from up in the snowbelt that get all the snow!!! (ha-ha) i'm located in wooster,wayne county. sounds sweet count me in. Pete

1991 dodge 250 s/c 360 4.10's boss v 9'2" lift gate
    1991 dodge 250 cummins 3spd.auto western o/s 7.5 western pro-flo
    1994 ford f250 s/c 4x4 powerstroke
    1988 ford f250 351 c-6 o/s western 7.5
    1993 mustang 5.0 north carolina highway patrol car
    1990 ford mustang 5.0

16. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

hey Pete, welcome to plowsite:waving: but you might be a little over equipped for the Wooster area. j/k

17. lorentzlawnsnow

lorentzlawnsnow Senior Member

hey pete, nice to see a guy from a little closer to my area! as far as the get together i would love to come if time allows

18. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Well we're up to almost 20 people, should probably start thinking of an exact date, casue the way I read this, alot of people are saying well if I'm not busy, maybe the wife will let me go, etc.

Only reason I say this is myself and one other guy from this site hosted one of these a few years ago in Talyor Mi at Hooters, well needless to say 30 people said they were coming, guess what, we had 4. Everyone says sounds great, I'm there for sure, well when it actually gets down to it, you can figure the rest out.

Maybe if the date is set far enough in advance the "for surer's" would actually come.

Just my .02 worth.:redbounce

19. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I'll keep watching the thread. Majority rules, but I know my Sunday afternoon's are bad (between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.) but, I'll do my best to support it, as soon as I hear (read) of a date.

Either way, it's a good idea and you should be proud to even think of doing it!

20. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

count me in I'm south of canton. but i'll make the trip.

Hey M-pact you wanta truck pool ?? :) by the fred any word on toys?