1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Get Ready Northest!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnoFoilFisher21, Jan 13, 2004.

1. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

Hey guys...Just watched all of the weather reports on all the news channels and i think its safe to say...weds. night and thursday will be a plowable storm:D !!!! They are expecting it to start around 10 o clock weds. night and last to thurs. night with around 4 to 6 inches with blizzard like conditions!! Looks like the new truck+plow will be experiencing its first snow!! Hopefully it hits, but i know one thing...im gonna be up all night tomm. !!!! hehe

2. D'MAXXDIESAL

D'MAXXDIESAL Junior Member

YEA ! I heard blizzard conditions for Thursday morning and afternoon...... ! the downsiszed it to only a few inches.... but either way it'll make sum payup

3. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

Have fun up there. Must be nice to be able to plow!

Here blizzard, blizzard, blizzard!
    :nod:

4. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Good God, we don't need a blizzard, I'd be happy with 2 inches.......ALL of my properties have a 2" trigger........excellent bidding, fast, easy work, and great payup

Chris

5. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

6. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

You gotta believe!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Wow John, you guys must be really happy up there, you've been getting hammered for a whilepayup

Chris

8. Grant

Grant Member

Jeez John, we're just trying to give the snowgods a little something to work with here.....:angel:

9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I live by my own motto:
    "I'll beleive it when I see it"

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

intresting site but the weather stations in north east 3-6 around ct at 800pm

11. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

before i go to bed tonight im gonna check all the weather channels and see whats goin on....but hey im happy with 2 or 4 inches..I JUST WANNA TRY MY NEW TRUCK AND PLOW!!!:D

12. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I heard 2 to 4 and 3 to 6 range higher amounts closer to the shoreline this time, at least for connecticut.Ill be happy with three its just enough to plow everyone payup the temps are gonna be a little colder than i like to be out in though :dizzy:

13. SWC

SWC Senior Member
    from VA

I'm way down her in VA, and they're calling for snow Wen. night and Thursday, so you guys should get plenty up there.

I'm going to go out and draw me a snow turtle in what's left from the last storm, and give it about a 6 inch tail, then I'll do a little dance around it.

That should do the trick.

14. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Hope you guys have fun!:bluebounc
    May the snow gods be with you.:salute:

15. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

we might be getting 3-6 tomarrow. i can't wait to plow. i wish the truck would treat us a little better its starting to become a rea pos. hopefully it'll make it through the season

16. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

This will be my first time using my jeep to plow, hoep it will be alright. Especially since my partners dodge is dead at the moment.:gunsfiring:

17. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

AAAaahhhh that Da# snow missed us again :realmad: RATS !!!!

18. irocz600hp

irocz600hp Member

all u indy people

hey all u indy people. u dont want it to snow in new england . the pats will reall crush u.

19. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

Manning could throw snowballs to Harrison then!!

Guess it's going to be cold for the game.

Really wish we'd get some snow here!! payup

GO COLTS!!! :D

20. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

im a colts fan not a pats fan