1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Get ready CT

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CrazyPlower, Nov 14, 2005.

1. CrazyPlower

CrazyPlower Member
    from CT

Okay Channel 3 WFSB is saying we could get a measurable snow this weekend. How much i dont know but i dont think its gonna be big. Let me know if anyone else heres anything thanks Crazyplower

2. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

3. CrazyPlower

CrazyPlower Member
    from CT

Channel 4 is now saying its a coastal potential for the eastern part of the state. I dont think the western part will get anything. But its still way to early to determine what it will do.

4. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

I for one do not want it to snow for at least another three weeks. Have a lot more work to finish and just hate rushing to get snow equipment ready also. Though have sand and salt bins all loaded up to go

5. Bill_645

Bill_645 Junior Member

I dont want the snow yet... still have fall cleanups to do!

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Same here. Besides, I still need to get myself another plow truck and plow.

7. Scottish Lscape

Scottish Lscape Member

Snow showers friday into saturday morning. Maybe a early morning calcium run! Right back to fall clean-ups by mid morning.

8. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

sanders are on and ready to go payup

9. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Bring it on..... Leaves are just about starting to get old!

10. Scottish Lscape

Scottish Lscape Member

That's Good!!!
    WFSB: as of 9:45pm
    chance of snow flurries Friday night
    snow showers Sunday night

11. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

FROM THE NBC30 STORM CENTER: Enjoy the last day of warm weather with temperatures in the 60’s for a while, maybe until next spring. Tomorrow will be a very warm day ahead of a strong cold front. This cold front will finally bring long lasting cold weather. There will be numerous showers and possibly a rumble of thunder ahead of the front, behind it.. WINTER! It will feel much colder the rest of the week with temperatures mainly in the 40’s. Besides the cold weather, the remainder of the week looks quiet. payup Looking out past this weekend our long range computer models have a couple of chances of snow next week as we get into more of a winter- like patternpayup , but that’s a week out. Stay tuned to NBC30 WeatherPlus for the latest. Meteorology Intern Jonathan Gonzalez and Chief Meteorologist Brad Field.

12. SLAMllc

SLAMllc Junior Member
    from CT

No snow yet! I still have coastline customers with green leaves on the trees!

13. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Another week without snow and ill have a good jump on my leaf jobs.

14. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

yeah dossent seem like we wil lbe getting anything this week or next .. the cold here but thats ok im happy with no snow till after thanksgiving ...

15. Scottish Lscape

Scottish Lscape Member

after christmas, I need to finish my fall clean-ups!