1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Get Ready Chicago... Snow Pattern Next Week!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Picasso, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Just watched Chicago's #1 weatherman ( Tom Skillet-head ). He says this weekend is showing some signs of another snow event similar to this past Friday's snow and there are going to be several chances for some snow starting next week! Hopefully this pattern change will last as long as this warm streak lasted!! Get some rest!! We are definitely due for something major! payup payup payup :nod:

2. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

I am hearing the same thing and he has been talking about Feb. as a big month for a few weeks now. All of that is fine lets just hope we is all gone by about the thrid week in March. I'll need to get my spring clean-up done quick.

3. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

4. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

I'm glad you guys are geting ready for snow, we are geting ready for a snow tonight in the eastern part of West Virginia they r saying 6" - 10" Yeahpayup payup

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I hope Tom is right......I'm prayin!:D

6. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

We're supposed to get 5 to 8 inches here in Southern Maine! Can't wait.

-Thann