1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Get Ready Chi-Town!!! Several Inches!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Picasso, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Merry Christmas Snow Lovers!!! Tom Skilet-head is calling for several inches Christmas Eve & Christmas morning......Just what we need!!! Good Luck & Keep your fingers crossed!

2. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

Sorry I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't start untill Christmas day os my employees and my self can enjoy their families. I want the snow just to come a little later.

3. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

I'm not going to hold my breath after his last snow forcast that was soo accurate:mad: :realmad:

4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

im with 84diesel, i almost died holding my breath for that last one...............:eek:

5. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

he just downgraded it to maybe 2" of slushy accumalation far north suburbs.Most of snow will go to the ohio vally.

6. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

Still driving that 1981 Dodge with plywood as a plow?

7. nekos

nekos Senior Member

just down graded again to a possible 1 inch of slush ... i need to move out east where yall get to play in the snow almost every other day !

8. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

That's alright by me. I am in the middle of installing eave vents on my attic and this last couple days has allowed most of the ice damming to melt out of the edge of the roof and gutters. I am hoping to complete it and rehang the gutters a bit lower before we get a great deal more snow. Then let it fly.

9. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

language ...............