1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Geo Tracker Plow

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Bayboy, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Bayboy

Bayboy Junior Member

I was planning on getting a small plow for my 1994 2 door geo tracker. I was wondering what plow would be the best for this vechile

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

what r u gonna do with it?

3. Bayboy

Bayboy Junior Member

Just a small driveway at home and clear a small driveway at my cabin

4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

how far is the drive from home to the cabin

5. Bayboy

Bayboy Junior Member

10 miles from my home to my cabin but its a plowed maintained road by the gov. of newfoundland

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

My buddy has a Suzuki Side kick and he went looking for a plow and couldn't really find an exact fit up so I made him one in my garage:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We got a ATV plow from a catalog, cut down the push tubes and beefed them up, I got a Mini pump, and some hydraulic cylinders off E-bay nad had an electrician bend me a piece of pipe like a Meyer EZ mount classic, grabbed a set of used plow lights and lift arm off Craigslist , wired it up using a 7 pin trailer plug and meyer power cables and created the whole thing on a few evenings and a Saturday. This thing works awsome!

7. Bayboy

Bayboy Junior Member

man thats awsome plow. I thought snow bearer makes a one for tracker or sidekick

8. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

9. Bayboy

Bayboy Junior Member

Can you help?

10. festerw

festerw Senior Member

It's a 720 Blizzard, PM Jerre he's the one who set it up. Before you even ask it's not a stock mount.

11. daveolejnik

daveolejnik Junior Member

Im building one for my 93 Tracker right now. Im using a small 6'meyer plow. I have to find a good set of used hydraulics still. If your mecanically inclined at all and have a welder you would be alot better off building one youself. I have less then $100 in my plow right now. I still need the hydraulics but eventually I will run across one. If I cant find one the plow is small enough that I could use a small winch to raise it and then turn it by hand. You can pick the winches up for under $100. How do you like your tracker? I picked mine up for $400- Beat the hell out of it and it still runs great!!! Its been 2 years now and I havnt had to do anything but brake pads. It looks like hell but its got to be the best and most reliable vehicle Ive ever owned, and I just picked it up for a winter beater so I wouldnt have to drive my plow truck around and Im still drivin it 2 years later. Ive even decided to put a plow on it also just incase my plow truck breaks down again.