1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gentlemens Club Account

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Burkartsplow, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Just got a call today to do the snow removal for a gentlemens club in Cleveland. I now know where I am going to hang out to warm up and get something to eat. No more Dennys for this guy. NICE!!!:nod:

2. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

very nice wesport

3. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Downtown or West Bank?

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

dont forget that its snowing :blush2:

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

make sure you post some "informational" pics of that job :D

6. Marek

Marek Senior Member

We used to barter with a place in Woodlawn and kept there lot clean. When the snow was done all the guys had dinner and drinks for free. Now the county trucks run in there and dump enough salt that now snow will lay on it, then they come back and get some free food and drinks and have no overhead.

7. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

As a private snow contractor, you might want to check the state laws regarding using County resources to maintain private property. I'd say the County taxpayers would be interested, too.

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Like it or not, this stuff happens all the time. The county head is probably in the back room getting paid for the salt. I don't think they give receipts!

9. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Quite a few years ago, On a New Years Eve, My friend and I had to go plow a high class club to get it open for the nights celebrations, Upon arrival, Around 10:ish I think it was, the big wig informed us that this needed to be done like yesterday...lol. I got stuck with the gravel lot with the boggers I had on my truck and my friend did the asphalt. We finished the job at 11:15. They let us park our trucks right outside the doors in an area that was already closed off, gave us each a crapload of comp tokens, and let us in. We were treated like kings because if it wasn't for us, They would've been up the river with no paddles. Chics were everywhere! It was madness... I looked at my watch 2 hours later:eek: and said ****, I think we need to go finish our stops...And on that note, my friend and I had to sadly leave...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2007
  10. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

a high class place in bloomfield????? :alien:

haha jk

11. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Are you trying to say you know Bloomfield, Eh ?:gunsfiring: LOL