1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Generator wanted.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mikelawtown, Dec 14, 2008.

1. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

Hi i'm in Mass 01843, and i am looking for a 4-6k generator thats not too old.send pics to Mikelawtown@aol.com

2. mikelawtown

from Mass

Bump...bump>>>

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

how bad did u get hit? i still dont have power and they are saying maybee not till chritmas bump good luck!!!

4. mikelawtown

from Mass

have power now..just want to be prepared for next time..HD in methuen had about 50 this morning.....briggs 8k's for 1199....seems good because i looked them up online and were 1400.....im looking for a 5500k at the least..

5. IMPACTLLC

IMPACTLLC Junior Member
    from WV

Mike, I can get 8K with 13HP generators for around $875 plus shipping..Electric start adds about $ 125 or so to the price. 4000K with a 6.5 HP will run around $495. No, I am not a dealer before anyone asks...lol

6. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I have NEW 6700 watt diesel pro new in box, $1300. 110 and 220 outlet