1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Generator Big 3 phase

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mdirrigation, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

I have this generator . Its a winco 3 phase 45 kw , its powered by a 4 cyl contental gas engine . It has 5 HOURS of run time on it.
    It was manufactured in 1958. It was a civil defense generator
    it sat in a warehouse , I bought 4 of them 1 is at my cabin , my dad uses 1 , and I mounted 1 on a trailer thats portable. I dont need the 4th. Its basically new. $2900.00 Located in Pasadena Maryland. Matt Rachett1@aol.com

2. farmertim

farmertim Member

Hey there...
    Can this be run on single phase 220 or is it only a 3 phase generator?
    How much to hold it if we can run it for 220 while we get the papers and loan arranged and down to pic it up.
    our creamery is financing generators for there dairy farms and it will take a few days to get it all arranged and may take a few weeks for us to get there after you get the check?
  3. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

it can be run 1 ,2 or 3phase depending on how many lugs you use . send me a email Matt Rachett1@aol.com