1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

General Liability Insureon

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by osubucks, Dec 4, 2014.

1. osubucks

osubucks Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

Does any one use INSUREON as their agent. Just got a quote from them for $660 for a year of $1,000,000 GL policy. Just wondering if anyone does business with them?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  2. Ben/Insurance

Ben/Insurance Sponsor

osubucks, what is it covering? I don't work in Ohio but I find it hard to believe that you can buy snow removal GL coverage for $600 anywhere in the US ( well maybe in south Florida). Ask questions and more importantly, read the policy. Good luck.
    Ben/Insurance

3. osubucks

osubucks Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

It says under the underwriting info. "The applicant provides site removal services fire commercial parking lots no roads or street plowing.

4. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 2 million GL policy for $602 here in IL.

5. Ben/Insurance

Ben/Insurance Sponsor

Forget what the application says. Read the policy. If there is no snow removal exclusion or equivalent, it's a gift.
    Ben/Insurance

6. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

With who? That doesn't cover slip & falls does it.

7. Sawboy

American Family. Yes it does. No employees, no workers comp. I'm happy to,give a referral as well since you're in IL

Bob

8. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Wow, that is cheap. I'm only subbing this year and prior but that's what I paid last year without the slip/fall. With my calls so far no one can come close to that. I did find state farm would just bump up my coverage on my truck to the limits needed for subbing for $300 less if I roll everything to their place but I might have to call American. It might be a easy transition in the winter if they're numbers are alright. You keep that policy with them all year round or just in the winter?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  9. Sawboy

I'ts a 12 month policy. When you're ready, let me know.