1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

2. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 Member
    from KY

Very low miles but the price still seems high for an 18 year old truck.

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That thing is cherry but, I don't think it's worth $10,400.

4. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Mileage that low isnt necessarily a good thing, especially on a truck that old

5. Willman940

Willman940 Senior Member

But the cup holder was never used!

6. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Man, that thing seems prehistoric compared to today's trucks, and it isn't all that old...

I agree, low mileage isn't necessarily a good thing, things dry out, crack, rot, etc over time if unused.

7. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

im suprised the bids that high too they werent asking that its just what it got bid to weird

8. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

That thing cost more than a third of my new GMC sierra SLT. Not even close to worth it IMO.

9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

My Dad had a 1992 Ford Ranger reg. cab 4.0 automatic with 17,000 miles and it was in mint condition and was never driven in the Winter. I ended up getting into an acident with it and it was totaled. He should have put it on ebay before it was wrecked.