1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gearshift mounted plow control

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Kenyou, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

Does anyone know of a gearshift mounted plow control? A friend of mine told me that he used to have one on his plow years ago I think it was a Meyers. It was quite handy because you can shift and move the plow at the same time.

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

do a search, this has been discussed ALOT.

3. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

I've tried that twice using Gearshift mounted plow control and it comes up with a blank page. I'll try again. What title should I use?

4. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

i have my Fisher control on my stick shift in my Toyota. It came with a bracket to mount it to the dashboard... I just flattened it out and drilled a hole to get over the threads under the knob and presto. gear shift plow controls.

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

6. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

Thank you all. I finally got the Search to work. I was hoping to find one that was made to be put on the gearshift but so far, no luck. My meyers touch pad is not for the gear shift.