1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Geared up for the big dump

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Scott R, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Scott R

Scott R Member

Testing the picture thing. this should help me push those big drifts back :)
    Just upgraded the engine and Trans. figured a blue bottle will help things along.

P1012112.JPG

2. Scott R

Scott R Member

The other half of the project

318 Poly head V-8 ( I know, not all that big, but I was plowing with the good old flat head six for 14 years before I did this :) )

P1011886.JPG

3. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

Sweet truck ! Oh ya what is it??? Power wagon??

4. Scott R

Scott R Member

Yep, an old 1952, heck of a good old snow mover, go's 9,000 lbs with the plow on. Works for me. payup

5. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I would like to see the whole rig with the plow....

Derek

6. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Cool!!!!

That looks like a sick ride.Cannot wait to see it all together.

7. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i almost hate to say it but id rather have a truck like that to plow with, then what they produce now a days .... back then ... when they built a truck to last .... it lasted .... rock solid frames .... gotta love the old power wagons .... just my thoughts ... BTW did a awsome job on the restoration ... cant wait to see what the finish product looks like ...

8. Big Chief

Big Chief Member

My P2427

This is one of my 2 Oshkosh's. 1971 P2427 Cummins NHC 250 5 speed with a 4 speed aux. (20 speed)

b.JPG

9. CJSLAWNSERVICE

CJSLAWNSERVICE Senior Member

That is almost bigger than my house! I take it you don't do many city driveways!