1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gear Up-here It Comes!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Turf Masters, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

Well after 10 weeks of no snow many of us are so excited we can hardly contain the excitment anymore.I hope all of you drive safe over the next 48 hours or so and bring your trucks and equipment back in one piece.For me,it's been great chatting with all of you young and old but now its time to GET TO WORK!! It's 3:45 pm temp here is 24 degrees and starting to snow very lightly.

Glenn.
    Poconos,Pa.

2. GBRONNE

GBRONNE Junior Member

Please Be Sure To Send Some Coastal Nj I Have A 7 Acre Job With A One Inch Trigger And Have Not Yet Dropped The Blade!!!!

3. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Same here except we've had to salt so much in the last few weeks that nothing is laying on the blacktop!! I wish this storm would slide a little further east before it turns north!! I don't want to steal any snow from you New Englander's- just borrow some:D :D payup

4. GBRONNE

GBRONNE Junior Member

Can We All Get Our Insurance Back??