1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gauging Interest on several pieces of snow equipment...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by glfredrick, Sep 24, 2009.

1. glfredrick

glfredrick Member

I have two pieces of snow equipment that I'm posting here to gauge interest in a potential sale. Moderators, if this needs to be in a different thread, I understand...

Some background, I'm the manager of grounds for an educational facility, and we have a few items that no longer fit our snow plan. IF I had some interest and could ascertain a reasonable bid, I would be happy to present the potential sale of this equipment to the facility.

I'll have details on this stuff in a day or so as I can take pictures and gather model numbers.

Boss Power V snow plow and mount for a 1 ton Dodge truck

Truck-mounted, gas-powered hopper spreader (Swenson, I believe) -- painted steel unit w/ Honda engine -- fills the bed of a long-bed pickup.

Thanks...

2. mtk469

mtk469 Member

Might be interested in the Boss V if it would fit a 2006 Dodge 2500. How big is it? Any pics? Price?
    Thanks,
    Matt
    mhtkaufman@verizon.net

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

very interested in boss v plow...doesn't matter the year ..sent you a PM

4. glfredrick

glfredrick Member

Like I said above -- I'm trying to gauge interest so I can pitch this to the higher ups that have to make the decision on selling.

I'll try to get some pics and specs up tomorrow. It is currently fit to a 1996 Dodge D3500. That should fit 94 - 2002 frames, and perhaps others. The plow has hardly been used, as the 2 wd truck we have doesn't push it well and we don't get that much snow in Louisville. Would be great on the right truck.

5. bskiball

bskiball Member

Interested in spreader. Pics, price? thanks