1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gauging Interest: 04.5 Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BlueRam2500, Mar 16, 2008.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Thinking of selling my 04.5 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab/long bed and starting something new. Truck is an auto and has a taupe interior with a Patriot Blue exterior that has minor scratches. Driver's seat has a minor rip which will be repaired before it sells.

Mod list:
    - AFE Stage II Intake w/Proguard 7 filter
    - PacBrake
    - ATS Manifold
    - ATS Triple Lok Commander
    - Isspro tranny temp, boost, and EGT on the pillar
    - Kenwood Radio w/built in Sirius
    - Quadzilla Boost Fooler
    - Rokktech sensor
    - BullyDog PP w/Crazy Larry tune
    - Magnaflow 5" turbo-back exhaust w/6" tip
    - Mag/Hytec trans and rear diff cover
    - Recon smoked LED cab lights
    - MOOG problem solver greaseable front end parts
    - FASS 150GPH fuel pump
    - Silverstar head lights/fog lights
    - BackRack
    - 35x12.50R17 BFG Mud Terrains with about 1/2 tread left
    - 2" Daystar spacers
    - Rancho RS9000 shocks

I will be taking my toolbox, alarm, and air horns, with me to my new truck. Truck has plowed 5 storms in the past two years and has performed flawlessly. The transmission has been serviced twice, front/rear diffs have been serviced twice, transfer case has been serviced twice, oil change every 3k, and fuel filter every 10k before I installed the FASS system.

Truck has 85k on it and has been babied from day 1. I take a lot of pride in my truck and maintain it very well. PM if interested or send an e-mail to blueram2500@yahoo.com.

Asking $24,000 with everything. I will even throw in a brand new AFE Bladerunner intake manifold that I bought for the truck if it sells for $24,000. KBB is $18000 in good condition.

2. loudredram

loudredram Member

this is a very nice truck and Tom is'nt lying about babing it

3. BlueRam2500

Thanks Gary. Truck is officially for sale now. I will be taking some stuff off it and possibly trading it in next week.

4. BlueRam2500

Bump up I have new pictures of the truck if anyone is interested.

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

that has no blade

6. BlueRam2500

The blade can be included for extra $$.

7. BlueRam2500

Forgot to include that blade is a two season old Western Ultramount Pro-Plus Contractor grade plow. Works awesome!

8. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

so if you add another 3k for the blade you in 27k thats like a new truck for some of us good luck though

9. BlueRam2500

New Price!!

$24,000 with the plow.
    $22,000 without the plow.

Open to offers as well. I will not separate the plow and truck at this time.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  10. BlueRam2500

Back to the top, open to offers on the truck. No reasonable offer will be refused.