1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gatormade Trailers

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Grassman09, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Anyone own one? They look (aside from the tacky stickers on the goose neck) like good Trailers. I have not found much dirt on them. All I read was one guy bitching about a valve stem facing the opposite way on the spare tire and missing paint.

I believe they are made in somerset Kentucky? Further more they look to be going with powder coat as apposed to epoxy paint.

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I heard that featherlite went for cheap... I guess you can only win at auctions if you actually show up :whistling:

3. Grassman09

No way eh.. You buy it? What it go for? If I showed it wouldn't have went for too much im sure. knowing my luck.

4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I still have no idea what you want that kinda trailer for... Isnt 16,000 lbs behind a pick-up enough.... I can put 12,000 lbs payload on my trailer, I cant think of a machine that weights more then that, that you'd acually buy and use... But thats JMO, good luck with what ever you buy....

5. Grassman09

1 ton mafia blocks.