1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gator and plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kipper0827, Dec 29, 2009.

1. kipper0827

kipper0827 Member

heres my gator with a plow.

DSCN1059.jpg

2. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

looks like it might be a little chilly w/o a cab but it will definitely get the job done!!

3. 97f250Heavyduty

97f250Heavyduty Senior Member

Nice, are you leaving those tires on there or changing them ?

4. kipper0827

kipper0827 Member

We had 24 inchs down here about two weeks ago and the gator did great. I dont think i have to change the tires. i might get chains for them. thanks

5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Do you run ballast in the bed, if so how much? Looks like a nice rig. How wide is the plow? Does it have power or manual angle? Curtis makes cabs for the Gators if you are interested in looking into them.

6. kipper0827

kipper0827 Member

i put 100 pounds in the bed. the plow is 5ft wide, i have to angle it by hand. a cab would be nice, but it doesnt snow much here, so i cant justify spending that amount of money. thanks for the reply.

7. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

NO sir thank you for posting the pic :) Now we need action shots! :)

8. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

that looks pretty old school what year is that?

9. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

I like it. It does look old school.

10. TomB...IN

TomB...IN Member
    from Indiana

Is the plow home made or did you purchase it? Ive been looking into plows for my TS gator.....so lets hear some details!!

thanks

11. kipper0827

kipper0827 Member

The gator is a 99, but I bought it this year with only 400 hours on the machine. I bought the plow/tubes used, it is an eagle. Every atv/utv plow and tubes are universal. The only thing that is different is the mounting bracket. They do not make mounting brackets for older gators, so I had to custom make one for my gator.