1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GAS step snowblower

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by MNPLOWCO, Nov 21, 2009.

MNPLOWCO Senior Member

Hey, our guys are getting tired of shoveling small steps by hand at a couple of condos.
    We have tight 10 - 12 step (between keystone retaining walls) with 15 multiple step sets.
    I am looking for the small GAS snow blowers (not lawn blowers) and not 21" small toro's, but those tiny snow blowers like the ones you plug in ONLY I am looking for 2 Cycle.
    I know that MTD had trimmer adaptation with a snow blower head. So did Ryobi. They
    do not manufacture them any more. Can't find anyone who makes them anymore, which probably means that they are not worthy, but I need ideas. I know Steil makes a larger
    "flapper" type attachment on their ad-on trimmers but they are about 18+" wide and I'm looking for 12" or so. Let me know how we can "magically" clean those steps with ease, minus the "flame thrower" suggestions.
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to PS
  3. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Why dont you get a high output blower, like one you wear on your back, to blow leaves and grass. This what they use around me at some apartment complex's to move snow.
  4. jg244888

jg244888 Senior Member

how bought a used toro s200 its not made anymore