1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gas guage issues

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by LB Landscaping, Oct 12, 2003.

1. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Anyone have an issue with the gas gauge on your dual tank 03 Chevy??? Mine has been a problem from day one and GM claims there is no fix. I have screamed at everyone I could at my dealer and at GM but no one has a fix. Keeps reading empty no matter how much gas is in it. Tryed to go through the lemon law and the BBB but because of the GVW my truck is not covered, both said I'm stuck with it.:angry: :angry: :angry:

2. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

It does not sound right. If your truck is 3500 dually, then it should have 3 years/ 36,000 miles warranty on it. I know that all models ranging from 1500 through 3500, and perhaps some other models, comes with that warranty. Can you explain more why they said it is not covered?

3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

I was a little vauge, it is covered by the warranty but GM doesn't know how to fix the problem.