1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gas Gauge goes to Empty

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mrmike, Nov 5, 2012.

1. mrmike

mrmike Junior Member

Hi Everyone, I have been trying to hook up a used fisher MM2 with 4 port module & 3 plugs & have nothing but grief. Long story short, I ending up buying a new control & lighting harnesses for my 2000 chevy 1500 & still can't get anything to work.
    With the plow & plugs hooked up, when I turn my engine on- my gas gauge goes to empty & the low on gas light comes on. My drivers side plow light does not work. I have power to my plow controller but hear no clicking of the solenoid which ever position I put the controller in.

Any Idea's on this would greatly be appreciated........... I am almost sorry I didn't buy a new one & have them install it........................
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

When you have the plow hooked up,,,does the controller work? Plow has tobe hooked up. All 3 plugs plugged together. Try that first. But maybe a foreshadow,,,I'm thinking gnd issue