1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gary's back !!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JD PLOWER, Oct 18, 2003.

1. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Gary Gray is back at it with this seasons predicted snowfall for the Northeast US. Looks to be about normal for most of us East Coasters...SNOWFALL PREDICTION MAP

2. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Ok, so according to that map thingy, where I live, I should get anywhere from 10"-30". I would like a bunch of decent sized storms, not just one big one, and not alot of little ones like an inch here and an inch there. Anywhere from like 4-12", those are nice sized stroms. Enough that people wont try to shovel it themselves, and the phone will be ringing. payup Mike :drinkup:

3. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Two thumbs up Gary!! 90-100 inches again!!!!!:bluebounc You die hards better move up here or up to northern NY If you really want to plow some snow:drinkup: :drinkup:

4. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Like I've always said, I want 10 feet of snow--2 inches at a time.

Actually, I'd be just as happy with 5 feet of snow 1/2 inch at a time. I could live with salting every night all winter long and never dropping a plow.

5. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

It's about time he posted. LOL I had checked just last night and he usually has it up in the first half of October. Let's see if he can keep up with his accuracy this year.