1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gary is back at it !

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JD PLOWER, Oct 11, 2002.

1. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Gary gray is back with his seasonal forecast.

http://millenniumweather.com/winter/season.html

I read roughly half of it and then went blind :eek: . He admits just how wrong he was last year with this forecast and tries to cover his a$$ with a "percentage of deviation chart" :rolleyes: . I still recommend this site as a source just before a storm. The forecasts are biased towards the coastal region but that might be explained by it being his largest audience.

2. WHITE=GREEN

WHITE=GREEN Senior Member

yeah you gotta skip all the b.s. in the beggining and skip to the good stuff at the end. he emailed me yesterday to say that he had it ready about a week ago but got some" minor but significant new info" to warrant rewriting the whole forecast. all the forecast im reading fro my area, which i dont put too much faith in any of them, are all saying below average temps and above average precipitation. its about time!!!:drinkup:

3. turfguy

turfguy Member

forecast

His last line says it all " we will see what happens"

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

JUST pleasssssssse make it snow snow snow this is getting depressing. Especially all this rain that were getting this weekend is making me even more depressed cause i fear that we will land up with just a whole bunch of storms with rain in southern new england. May the Snow Gods be with us this season

Jay

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

last year somebody posted a link for that site, and i followed it diligently. none to say the least, not many of the forecasts were correct, but ill keep reading it. it seems he gets the forcast right though when the storms get really close.