1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gary Gray to discontnue winter weather

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by boba, Feb 23, 2004.

1. boba

boba Senior Member

:(

Gary Gray announced he plans to discontinue his winter forecasts.

To me a real disappointment. From Baltimore he was more on the money than the local weather people.

Oh well, as he said time is money and time needed to be devoted to other ventures.

2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

No notice about it on his web site. How did you find out?

Geoff

3. boba

boba Senior Member

I subscribed to his personal forecast this year. He announced in an email yesterday. Stated his tropical forecasts took too much time and apparently paid well. Not so for winter forecasts.

Again too bad. He was much better than anything else I read.

4. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

You think he would at least finish the winter for the guys who were paying.

Geoff

5. MOE

MOE PlowSite.com Veteran

What he did post on his site is that he thinks winter is over for us. He doesn't expect any major storms anymore this season. (for the northeast at least).

For me that was taps on the winter. I think I'll bury my plow in the garage, than mabey it will snow.

Moe in Monsey

6. boba

boba Senior Member

For those who paid for his service he will continue wih email weather forecasts until February 2005. So he is actually going a couple months beyond the subscription period.

I need to find a service that was as good.