1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

garmin nuvi 770

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wirenut, Oct 3, 2008.

1. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

anyone using one of these ? once you enter where you want go
    is there a way to preview the trip?

2. Ipushsnow

Ipushsnow Senior Member

Dont have the NUVI, but do have the Garmin Street Pilot. Yes, you can preview the route. Just play around with it and you will figure it out.

3. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

sorry. cant help you out.
    But if you know why when i play a dvd in the dvd player it doesnt come up on the tv screen,
    but still comes out of the sorround sound let me know.

4. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

I have the 250 something. Yes you can preview the trip. Lower right hand of the screen. touch there and it will give you a step by step directions. When done, hit BACK. You can also get a view of where you are going by touching somewhere. You can also go to map, and - to back out the view and then touch the screen to move the map. If you don't know the address, this works good.

I'm in MI, my parents are in WI. The search didn't like their street name, so I touched the screen to bring up their corner in WI and made it a destination.

They are great if you don't know where you are going. If you do, then they might not take you the way you would normally go.

5. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

you dont have the audio video wires hooked up correctly or the cords or connectors are bad.

6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

These are great units at a very good price. You can dowmload a manual and get updates from their site too.

7. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

Has any one checked the Garmin site to see if you can view where you had beed during the day from thier site? It would be nice to use that for what ever you wanted to. Plowing, mowing, checking in on the wife, etc.