1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Garden tractor snow plowing forum?????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BushHogBoy, Dec 2, 2000.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Does anyone know of any garden tractor snow plowing forum? Has Chuck or anybody considered making one? How could i go about getting one set up on Lawnsite.com's list of forums? I would like to see one on here or somewhere else. Thanks,
    Eric

2. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

don't u have a forum on your site? use it for garden tractor plowing.

3. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Ill send you a picture of my steiner plowing-LOL.

4. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Snow: My website is for Bush Hog Garden Tractors only, not just whatever i want it to be... i may start a different one for snow plowing with garden tractors.

John: A friend of mine has a Steiner witha mower deck and i have seen the Steiner webpage ( http://www.steiner.com ) and i would like to see one plowing snow. Their 4wd capabilities sound like theyd be good for snow plowing.

All:
    If i ever get a snow plowing with garden tractors forum, this board will be the first to know..
    Thanks,
    Eric

5. jrblawncare

jrblawncare Senior Member

Welcome....but "Whatsssss Upppppp" with your Profile?

6. SMB

SMB Junior Member

Eric, I can start one on my site if you want me to, please email me at masseyferguson7@yahoo.com

7. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

jrblawncare: what do you mean?
    john: i'd like to see a pic of your Steiner plowing... email it to eric@bushhog.zzn.com thanks
    masseyferguson7: how did you get here??? i just heard about it or found it the other day... i'll email you later Stephen. if you want to put one on there, go ahead... also, if you do, tell these guys about it.. and are you going to get a domain name?
    Eric

8. landscaper3

landscaper3 Senior Member

Nice profile Bushhogboy!!!! Lets all try a little seriousness on profiles. If you want more reply's then let us know about you on your profile!

9. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Sorry Brian, didn't know anybody would be looking at it when i signed up... what i mean is, i didn't know they'd let people go in there and look at it... other companies don't....
    Eric