1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Garage clean out.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by f250man, Mar 9, 2010.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Dissociative Is cleaning out his garage and as someone to post the stuff on here he is having some computer isssues. So post your replys here and it will get to him.

i have 3 star mini phantom max dash leds in amber/white i will sell for 65.00 new ....they go for 85-90 all day long.

i have a whelen tir6 slimlighter also in amber and white with hard wire cord sells for 245 all day i'll let it go for 150.

got a set of grommet mount buyers led self contained 6x2 oval lights (like semi tails) i have paper says i paid 105 for set.....80.00 just need power wire to work

got a set of amber tir3 whelens new in bag........80.00

got a set of tir3 in amber/white mounted and wired on a l-plate bracket like the cops use .....value of 150ish........100.00

whelen CSP690 6 outlet strobe boxes got at least 4-6 of em.........50.00 each...
    whelen csp660 6 outlet boxes.......6-8 of them.........40.00 each.....
    whelen 8 outlet isp188 supply box......95.00
    whelen 8 outlet ups180 supply box.......75.00

lots of strobe lights also.,...grill lights....clear lights...ect.

several other supplies also.......misc. brands.

prolly have some other stuff as well..........

2. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Ill take one of the whelen CSP690 6 outlet strobe boxes or maybe the 8 outlet... Whatcha got for strobes and grille lights???

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Call American Pickers then tell them nothing for sale!

4. jblatti13

jblatti13 Senior Member

ive been watching that show the last few weeks! incredible some of the @hit these people have that are worth some serious coin.

on another note.... you got an entire strobe setup? i see the supply is a 6 out, do you have 4 or 6 strobes with wires i could make the whole setup? if so id be interested!

5. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

PM where to send some coin for the TIR3's amber...I'll take em. Thanks.

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

email me guys