1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gage Problems

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Chevy 1500, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Chevy 1500

Chevy 1500 Member

I have a 2003 Chevy 1500 and tonight i got in it and all the gages stay at 0 none of them move. not the tach the temp or the speed. Any clue as to what this could be?

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Bring it to a local chevy dealer and explain to them the problem. They will run your vin and see if it is under warrenty. I just had it done to my 04 sierra. Some trucks are covered and some aren't. My dealer told me that they were warrenting my factory cluster until 70,000 miles. I have just over 50,000. Either way if you have over that I would still just bring it in and see once if it is gonna be covered.

3. Harleychvy

Harleychvy Senior Member

Dealing with it on my 2005 right now, sometimes speedo works other times in parked its pinned at about 140. Dealer had to order the part, but mine is not a recall, lucky for buying extended warranty